When you’re in a rough industrial environment and need to block out noise, the Leightning L1H cap mounted earmuff by Howard Leight features a steel wire construction and provides high performance and robust durability.
Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Leightning works well in extreme temperatures/ humidity and under aggressive chemical influences.
- Air Flow Control™ Technology provides better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments.
- Robust design withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments.
- Snap in-ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Padded foam headband delivers long-wearing comfort.
- Minimal headband pressure on the head.
- Telescoping height adjustment for individual setting and personalized comfort, and remains fixed during use.
- Contemporary design improves worker acceptance and compliance.
- Low profile cup.
- For use with a wide range of popular hard hats.
- Earcups snap-lock in place during use and can rotate back when not in use.
- Complete with hard hat adaptors in box - part #’s 1000244, 1000245 and 1000249.
- Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB(A).
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002 License number 1133 ⇒ SLC80 28dB Class 5