When you’re in a rough industrial environment and need to block out noise, the Leightning L1 neckband earmuff by Howard Leight features a steel wire construction and provides high performance and robust durability.
Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort and works well in extreme temperatures/ humidity and under aggressive chemical influences.
- Air Flow Control™ Technology provides better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies.
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments.
- Robust design withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments.
- Snap in-ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Padded foam headband delivers long-wearing comfort.
- Minimal headband pressure on the head.
- Telescoping height adjustment for individual setting and personalized comfort, and remains fixed during use.
- Contemporary design improves worker acceptance and compliance.
- Low profile cup.
- Sleek, anatomic behind-the-head design.
- Use with face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
- Includes headband strap for better positioning.
- Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB(A).
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002 License number 1133
- SLC80 30dB Class 5