The Viking multiple-position earmuff series gives workers the flexibility to wear their earmuffs over-the-head, behind-the-head or under-the-chin.
Viking earmuffs can be worn with other PPE including visors, face shields, respirators and welding shields. A headband strap provides additional security, keeping earcups in place when worn other than above the head.
- Air Flow ControlTM Technology provides better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies.
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments.
- Non-Deforming 3-position headband allows the wearer to select position - Over-the-Head, Behind-the-Head or Under-the-Chin.
- Wear with other PPE including helmets, respirators and welding shields.
- Alternative to cap-mounted earmuffs.
- Inner-Ventilated headband provides better comfort and minimized pressure on the head.
- Soft, comfortable contact surface.
- Headband breathes easier in warm/humid climates.
- Robust construction withstands rough treatment in the toughest environments.
- Headband strap improves comfort, attenuation and fit when worn BTH or UTC.
- Snap in-ear cushions make cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Dielectric construction does not conduct electricity.
- Suitable for almost all workplaces, especially electrical and mining environments.
- Medium profile earcup design.
- Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB(A).
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002 License number 1133
- SLC80 30dB Class 5 (in OTH position)