Premium quality Footprint Plugging Chisel.
Designed to remove mortar from between brick and block work prior to re-pointing or to aid in the removal of a brick.
- Made in Sheffield, Britain.
- Drop Hammer Forged from head to blade for superior strength.
- Hardened and tempered blade for a long cutting life.
- Fluted blade (groove down the centre of the blade) to allow the rapid discharge of mortar.
- Domed head to delay the onset of mushrooming / splintering after repeated. use as well as prevent the optional handguard from sliding up and off the handle after repeated blows.
- High-quality EVA plastic handguard to protect the hand from glanced blows.